Tonight in Nevada City at the Birth and Wellness Fundraiser at the Oddfellows Hall
Get your tickets now for this family-friendly, nourishing event. Delicious food, good company, great music, raffles, and more! Hope to see you there. Come nestle in with us out of the rain tonight.
Autumnal Musicing into Winter-
The equinox is upon us and we are all feeling the chill in the air. As the first drops of rain fell upon our faces this morning, we are reminded to choose ourselves again and again, choose each other tenderly, and create a life and existence that nourishes all parts of us. Time to cozy up, clean up our spaces, and relations, and set the stage for a fall and winter of intention, warmth, and creative conception. We are feeling it over here as we catch song babies, dial developing tunes, and keep up with the late summer/early autumn rush that tends to live inside this music life.
We are very excited to announce some special shows coming up! Please mark your calendars and help us spread the word!
- September 30 - Live at Oddfellows Hall, Nevada City, CA - Umashungo Birth and Wellness Fair Fundraiser.
- October 7 - Hoes Down Harvest Festival at Full Belly Farm this annual event on hiatus for the last few years is finally back. Get ready for fun and games for the whole family!
- October 15 - Women Making Music Series, Grass Valley, CA, benefit for KVMR at the Wild Eye Pub. This event is especially meaningful as it features our very own Maren MEtke as she showcases her original material. She has spent the last 9 years investing deeply into Honey of the Heart, but before that she had her own projects, supporting herself & performing with piano and guitar since the age of 15. Each artist is asked to share about their relationship to the music and writing process. We attended the sold-out September series and can attest that it is not to be missed! Wild Eye threw down epic hosting, delicious food, and a super beautiful atmosphere.
- October 24 - St. Helena Private Gig details TBA
- November 4 - Harbin Hot Springs with our beloved friends & collaborators BrightSide Blue - Middleton CA, come get hot and steamy with us for this gratitude-infused journey. More details to come.
- November 24 - Crazy Horse, Nevada City, CA Honey of the Heart and Justin Ancehta Band team up for a night of ‘Gratitude Jam Magic Soup’ with some of their favorite players. Come get your dance on with us. Special guests announced soon.